Because I have a story to tell. A story about the fabrics I am made of, but also who made me. The last aspect is very special to me. I am made by hand with the most possible care in a sewing atelier in Amsterdam. By people with a distance to the labour market. Little Boomerang is a social firm who has the goal to empower and encourage people in welfare. Little Boomerang is a foundation, so everything they receive through buying me, goes back into the foundation. You are not only buying a sustainable product, but also a beautiful story behind it.
The story of my lives
I am made from upcycled materials. The outside is made from recycled cotton (yarn made from reclaimed fabrics) by Khaloom. The inside lining is made from beautiful surplus canvas from Bugaboo. In my first life Bugaboo used this canvas on the underside of the sun canopy. Little Boomerang gave me a second life as a XL bag and together we make the world a bit greener and social.
I also have:
- a little surprise, because the inside lining has a different color per bag dependent on the color of the Bugaboo surplus fabrics. But no stress, Little Boomerang loves design and make a perfect color match to ensure I will look stylish
- a XL size so it is big enough to hold your day to day items, take me away on your overnight stay, doing your groceries and in summer to the beach
- a cotton cord to close the bag
- an inside pocket for smaller items
- a water resistent canvas which is REACH-certified, which means I don’t contain any dangerous chemicals
- two long handles so you can hang me on your shoulders
- a little friend, a matching clutch, to carry your personal belongings
How to handle me:
Machine wash on delicate cycle, 30°C max , wash inside out, wash with similar colors. Only iron on the print! Do not tumble dry. Shrinkage 5%.
Bag size: 50 x 60cm
Straps size: 58cm