The story of my lives
I was destined for a life as a sun canopy on a Bugaboo stroller. But things changed, and I was no longer needed. Then along came Little Boomerang. They boomeranged me and gave me a second life as a backpack for kids. So now your kids can take me on their adventures, and together we can have lots of fun and maybe even make the planet a bit greener.
This is what I’m made of
I’m made out of surplus Bugaboo fabrics, so I’m 100% circular. All fabrics are REACH-certified, which means that I’m waterproof and I don’t contain any dangerous chemicals.
I also have:
• a main compartment that zips closed to keep your items safe
• a front pocket and an inside pocket for small items
• a side pocket to carry your water bottle
• a handy loop so you can hang me on a peg
• comfy, padded back, front and shoulder straps
• cheerful colors, but I am limited, because I was carefully selected from surplus fabrics